Request For Service

This is the District of Lake Country's online service portal for non-emergency requests. 

To use this service, we recommend that you have the following ready:

  • Address or location related to request
  • Contact phone number and email so we may follow up if required
  • Photos related to the request if available
Service Requests

To report Bylaw concerns such as:

  • Activity Without a Permit
  • Illegal Dumping
  • Noise 
  • Parking
  • Tree Cutting
  • Unsightly Property




To report Operational concerns such as:

  • Parks and Facilities Maintenance
  • Road work 
  • Sewer (sanitary or storm)
  • Snow Removal
  • Street Lights and Street Signs
  • Water Service (leak, meter, pressure)
  • Graffiti 



* For assistance with your submission, please call Customer Service at 250-766-5650.

Other Service Providers

  • To request a new garbage and recycling service or make a change to an existing service, visit Garbage and Recycling for more information.
  • For Highway 97 maintenance please call AIM Roads Inc. at 1-866-222-4204 South Okanagan service area
  • For issues relating to Kaloya, Kopje, Reiswig or Safe Harbour Regional Parks, please call the Regional District of Central Okanagan Parks Department at 250-469-6232 or
  • For complaints about alcohol in public, please call Bylaw Services at 250-766-6673 during office hours, or 911 outside of office hours.
  • For non-emergency complaints about boating violations, please call the RCMP Marine Unit at
    250-768-2880 (evenings and weekends, follow the prompts).  For emergencies on the water call 911.
  • If you have concerns regarding activities at a short-term rental property, contact Bylaw Services at 250-766-6673 during office hours. If the property is an AirBnB listing, you may also submit your concerns to

Emergency Contacts

In the case of immediate danger, please call 911 right away.

For urgent, after hours Road, Utility or Bylaw matters, please use the following contact numbers:

  • Snow Removal Emergencies - 250-766-5664
  • Road Emergencies - 250-317-9780
  • Water Emergencies - 250-317-3250
  • Sewer Emergencies - 250-869-5904
  • Bylaw Enforcement - 250-766-6673